- 10″ Vito’s signature pizza dough (Same as the best bread ever!)
- house pizza sauce
- shredded mozzarella
- $1.50 per additional topping
- Wash hands with soap for 20 seconds
- Unwrap pizza kit ingredients and lay out on work surface
- On a lightly floured work surface, knead pizza dough to a 10″ round. Start from
‘the center and work outward to 1/2-inch thick. You can also hold up the edges of
‘the dough with your fingers, letting the dough hang and stretch, while working
around the edges of the dough. Try to give it a flip!
- Spoon on the tomato Sauce, sprinkle with cheese & place your pepperonis on top
- Place on non Stick baking tray and bake in oven at 400 degrees for 20 min or until
Crust is golden brown
Send us a pic of your pizza!